Trust TDI, the experts in commercial heating, cooling and industrial chillers. Thermo Dynamics Inc. is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Operating since 1991, Thermo Dynamics is a Commercial HVAC Company, specializing in all types of commercial and industrial HVAC systems. TDI’s service area is Boston, MA to Bangor, ME to Hanover, NH.
Industry Experts in Commercial and Industrial HVAC
VetBiz – Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Our office phone lines are answered 24 hours a day, and the phone numbers are 207-439-5049 and 800-676-9979. Our office is staffed Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. After hours, we have an automated system that takes messages and pages the on-call technicians. Once the technician has received the page, he calls the system and retrieves the message. Several technicians are on-call simultaneously.
Thermo Dynamics’ employees have completed the 30-hour OSHA Construction Safety Training course. We follow all EPA Guidelines for refrigerant management, hazardous materials handling procedures and OSHA guidelines for SDS – Safety Data Sheets and GHS – Globally Harmonized System for Hazard Communication.
Meet Our Commercial HVAC Experts
Frank Fortunato, President
Frank has over 40 years’ experience in the Commercial/Industrial HVAC Industry. Mr. Fortunato is a Service Disabled Veteran and Thermo Dynamics is certified through VetBiz as a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. He is a true hands-on manager, often performing service himself. He started Thermo Dynamics commercial HVAC company in 1991, working out of his garage.
Andrew Fortunato, Project Manager; [email protected]
Andrew has been with Thermo Dynamics since 2002. Andrew has since become the Project Manager. He not only estimates jobs but coordinates subcontractors, communicates with owners/engineers, tracks hours and oversees all aspects of the project. Andrew quite often performs commercial HVAC service, maintenance, and installation work. He trains new employees and evaluates their performance.
Carlene Lund, Office Manager; [email protected]
Carlene has over 20 years’ experience in the HVAC industry. She has been with Thermo Dynamics since August 2000. She is responsible for all areas of human resources and bookkeeping; including but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, taxes, insurance, and company financials. Carlene has handled many government jobs; i.e. Proposal Preparation, Change Orders, Davis-Bacon Wages, Certified Payroll. She handles all government invoicing; utilizing the VIS on-line invoicing system, as well as OB10/Tungsten and the USACE Quality Control System (QCS) and RMS.
Jessica Fortunato, Service Coordinator; [email protected]
Jessica has been with Thermo Dynamics since September 2007. She orders and tracks commercial HVAC parts, schedules service calls and planned maintenance visits. She also keeps updated listings of each customer’s equipment model and serial numbers and locates the necessary manuals for our technicians and contacts manufacturers for proper parts identification. Jessica is certified in the following: Qualified Signal Person/Qualified Rigger Level 1; Aerial Work Platform Operator; Confined Safety Competent Person; CPR, First Aid & AED; Electrical Safety w/NFPA 70E Arc-Flash 2015; Fall Protection & Inspection Training of Competent Person; OSHA 30-hour Construction Safety.
Our Commercial HVAC Technicians Carry the Following Certifications:
- NH Gas Fitters License
- ME Propane & Natural Gas Appliance Connection & Service Technician License
- MA HVACR Technician License
- MA HVACR Contractor License
- EPA Universal Refrigerant License
- Manufacturers Training Certified; including Trane Chillers, York Chillers, Carrier Chillers, Liebert & Daikin
- Ammonia Industrial Refrigeration Operator Certificate
- National Air Balancing Institute Certificate
- OSHA 1926 Construction Industry Guide to Voluntary Compliance 10-hour Certificate
- OSHA 30-hour Construction Safety Training Certificate
- OSHA Hazard Communication Standard & Global Harmonization System Training
- OSHA Qualified Signal Person and Qualified Rigger Level I
- OSHA Confined Space Safety Training
- OSHA Fall Protection Training for Competent Person & Competent Person Inspector
- CPR, First Aid and AED Certified
- NFPA 70E Compliance/Arc Flash Safety
- Completed USACE Construction Quality Management for Contractors #784
- ME Propane & Natural Gas License
- Copeland Compressor Training
- Certified Field Balancing Analyst
- MA Refrigeration Technician’s License
- MA Refrigeration Contractor’s License